It's time to end your financial crisis! Struggling with debt can be mentally and physically exhausting. At Reeds, Reeds, Hammerschmidt & Stickradt, P.C., our attorneys can guide you through the bankruptcy process and help you get the debt relief you need.
We will help you can take control of your situation by eliminating troublesome bills and making a solid plan to rebuild your finances for future security. This is the most logical solution for Michigan individuals and families who are:
- Facing credit card debt — An average of more than 75 credit card solicitations went out to every American household in 2004. Credit card companies now prey upon young unemployed college students and households with incomes below poverty level. Many over-extended credit card holders use the cards in a financial pinch and then end up borrowing from one card to pay others, creating a vicious cycle of debt.
- Unemployed — Millions of unemployed American workers struggle with debt. Blue-collar and white-collar workers alike now face financial devastation as they exhaust their unemployment benefits and personal savings. Even when they return to work, the income is often not enough to cover the massive debt. Unemployment has created a complete financial collapse in Michigan.
- Recently divorced — It should be no surprise that the leading cause of divorce in the United States is financial problems. Ironically, one of the leading causes of financial problems is divorce. A divorce will always have a negative financial impact on a family. Receiving little or no child support will often lead to bankruptcy. Paying child support will often lead to bankruptcy. Debt that was difficult for two people to manage during the marriage becomes impossible for one.
- Overwhelmed with medical bills — A large number of American families are at risk for financial disaster due to lack of sufficient health insurance coverage. Only a few days of hospital care can be enough to put a family into financial ruin. Over nine million American families spend more than 20 percent of their income on medical care. A significant portion of debt problems in this country stem from expensive medical treatment, insurance problems and lost income due to illness or injury.
- Facing foreclosure — A home is a family's most valuable asset. However, for some homeowners, the home itself creates a financial crisis with its relentless demands for mortgage payments, late fees, escrow accounts, insurance, maintenance and property taxes. Many people fall behind on a mortgage due to a period of unemployment or from the drop in income due to a divorce.
Debt Relief Offices in Walled Lake, Royal Oak and Wyandotte
We handle cases across southeastern Michigan and have been helping people in financial crises rebuild their lives for many years. Contact our bankruptcy lawyers for a free consultation and a review of your legal rights. All personal injury and wrongful death cases are taken on a contingency-fee basis, so there are no attorneys' fees unless we get you compensation.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.