If you have been injured or a loved one was killed because of the careless, reckless, negligent or violent actions of another person, you have the legal right to seek compensation for anything this event cost you. The costs of an accident can include lost wages or support, medical bills, funeral expenses, pain and suffering, loss of relationships and support, rehabilitation, long-term care, property damage and other costs.
The lawyers of Michael W. Reeds, P.C., have helped countless Michigan families negotiate settlements and litigate personal injury claims after accidents. Contact our personal injury attorneys in our Walled Lake, Royal Oak, Howell and Wyandotte offices for help with:
- Motor vehicle accidents — We handle auto accidents, highway accidents, motorcycle, tractor-trailer, or commercial truck accidents, pedestrian hit and run, and accidents involving uninsured or underinsured motorists.
- Medical malpractice — Our attorneys are experienced at handling all types of medical malpractice, including surgical errors, foreign objects left in the body, medication errors, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose and nursing home abuse.
- Catastrophic injury — Accidents can lead to a wide range of injuries, all of which can be costly and painful such as spinal cord injuries, brain damage, head wounds, burns, scars, paralysis, paraplegia, back and neck injuries or permanent pain.
- Products liability — Dangerous and defective consumer products can lead to serious injuries. We handle cases involving defective appliances, tools, toys, and automobile components including car seats, air bags, tire blowouts and SUV rollovers.
- Toxic exposure — We help clients injured by household or workplace mold as well as toxic chemicals.
- Dog bites and animal attacks — A dog bite, especially when it involves a child, can lead to extensive scarring and facial damage.
- Premises liability — Property owners can be held accountable for injuries on their property resulting from their own negligence. We handle cases involving slip-and-fall accidents, unattended pools, inadequate security and other dangerous conditions on property.
- Workplace and construction accidents and third-party liability — Regardless of who was at fault, an injury at work entitles you to workers' compensation benefits. We can help you obtain benefits and assist with any third-party claims.
- Wrongful death — Nothing can make up for the loss of a loved one. However, we can help you seek justice and hold the negligent parties accountable through a wrongful death action.
The personal injury lawyers of Michael W. Reeds, P.C., have more than 38 years of experience preparing and presenting complex personal injury litigation at all levels of the state and federal courts, and we will not hesitate to take your case before a jury. We have helped thousands of Michigan clients secure positive results, and this is the measure by which a law firm should be judged.
Personal Injury Cases Taken on a Contingency-Fee Basis: No Recovery for You Means No Fee for Us
If you have been injured in a car wreck or other accident, you have a limited time to report the injury and file a claim. Contact a personal injury attorney for a free consultation and a review of your legal rights. All personal injury and wrongful death cases are taken on a contingency-fee basis, so there are no attorneys' fees unless we get you compensation.